Scriptural Rosary Store - Amazon.com

Friday, December 18, 2009

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you!

I'm still waiting for permission to tell the story but here is the abbreviated version.

We received another $180 donation today. From the same person that donated the first $20!!!

What a wonderful, wonderful blessing.

Then... I was telling my brother about the very generous donor and I mentioned that one of the veterans had asked for help with obtaining a washer and dryer. Unfortunately, I had to tell this veteran that this was not a likely scenario but we were doing our best to help with a bed, dresser, living room furniture, etc.

It wasn't long before my brother and his family made a donation so that this veteran can get a washer and dryer. I've already found a used set for sale and I'm waiting for the sellers to call me back.

It's been a very, very good Friday.

My heartfelt thanks goes out to all that have helped with their prayers and/or donations.

Bill

No comments: