Scriptural Rosary Store - Amazon.com

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Please Pray For My Intention

Hello,

Many of you know that I am currently serving as a Catholic Volunteer. I work with homeless veterans at an organization named WIN/Vet.

My volunteer service ends in August, 2009. Please pray that the Holy Spirit will guide me so that the choices I make about what to do when my service is complete will be Christ centered and not self-centered. Perhaps you will be kind enough to include this intention in some of your rosaries prayed.

I thank you for your prayers.

On a different note, it looks like 10,000 rosaries will be reached this month. I hope that all are experiencing the joys and rewards of this Holy prayer. May our prayers be pleasing to Our Lady and her Son, the Son of God, Jesus and may God produce many good fruits from our efforts.

Thank you all for your participation and prayers!

God Bless.

No comments: